The Venture Capital Fund of New England (VFCNE)
The Venture Capital Fund of New England's investment activities are characterized by:
- A focus on early stage companies
- A geographic concentration in the New England region
- An emphasis on technology based enterprises
- An additional interest in direct marketing – related businesses
- In managing the portfolio for exceptional capital appreciation we endeavor to balance each fund with a diversity of investments.
VCFNE’s investments are situated within the generally accepted parameters of venture capital, where the lack of ready liquidity and the risk associated with relatively early stages of business development are balanced by the opportunity for substantial growth in equity value.
As long-term participants in the venture capital industry, we recognize the importance of business cycles. We believe this is an advantageous time to both invest and help staff small companies.